Since From Syria With Love started raising awareness about the Syrian plight, and the global humanitarian crisis, we have spoke to more than 4000 people, including communities, schools & colleges and other big events.
The 45 minutes talk is structured as follow:
- Introduction about Syria before the war, insights on diversity in cultures, religions, ethnicity of the people.
- Reasons behind the war in Syria, providing deeper understanding of our current world politics.
- Events that took a place inside Syria, untold stories and the global humanitarian refugee crisis.
- Suggestions on how can we help, why should we help and how to make a difference.
- Personal experience of the speaker.
- Short documentary about children living in refugee camps followed by Q & A
here is a short video for what the talk is about:
if you want to bring the talk to a school, community or a college in your town/city please do email us at:
|Views on British Airstrikes
|Exeter to Bristol Road Trip
|Arriving to UK
STAY TUNED & FOLLOW US -------------><------------- STAY TUNED & FOLLOW US