During our Fundraising journey in the US, we have received the following from donors:
$1500 Toronto – Canada from H Family (C$2000 exchanged).
$800 Birmingham – Alabama from R Family.
$2300 Total was sent according to western union exchange rates as $2193, spent as follow:
- $300 for nasal septum deviation and sinus operation!
- $69 support for an eye surgery, Click here to see documentation for these two operations.
- $450 flights to bring FSWL exhibition to Harvard university from UK (upon donors’ approval).
- $450 spent as follow:
$150 Third FSWL school: February 2017.
– $100 sponsoring school building rent.
– $50 stationary, filling water and transportation.
$200 Fourth FSWL school: February 2017.
– $150 salaries for two teachers.
– $50 stationary, transportation.
$100 orphans and Autistic young men month sponsorship, February 2017.
- $130 New school tent project, which unfortunately was stopped because of conflict taking place in the area, however, we still have the tent and will use it in another project once we have the chance.
– $10 setting up the tent
– $20 transporting the tent to the camp
– $100 price of the tent
- $25 maintenance for 3rd FSWL school:
– $10 Cement.
– $10 costs for 2 builders.
– $5 transportation.
- We have used $140 to support the medical surgery for a mother of 4 daughters!
- $394 for a very important project, paving the camp’s road.
- $235 paving the camp’s road. (Stage2)